How to apply
If you wish to join the Advanced Master course in September 2016, please submit the following documents:
- Online application form
- CV/resume in English
- Copies of all degrees and academic transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, TOEIC or equivalent) for non-native speakers
- A cover letter in English
- Copy of your ID or passport
If the applicant deems it relevant, he/she can support the application with:
- Two letters of reference
- Any other certificate (GMAT, GRE, etc.)
If eligible, applicants will have to have a motivational interview.
Candidates applying before 31st March 2016 can run for the following merit-based tuition fee waivers:
1st place: EUR 3000
2nd Place: EUR 2000
3rd Place: EUR 1000
Applicants who wish to apply must write an essay of 1500 words (+/- 10%) on one of the following topics:
- Why is social innovation important?
- Why are most of the disruptive innovations initiated by startups?
For further information contact email@example.com