If you wish to join the Advanced Master course in September 2015, please follow the five main steps of our admission procedure:
- Complete and submit the online pre-enrolment form together with your CV.
- Receive feedback on your eligibility from the Academic Director.
- Receive the instructions for a written assignment for completion of your application. Submit a copy of your highest degree and of your academic grades. A recent English-language test result (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge ESOL) is not required but would be a plus.
- Have a personal interview with the Academic Director.
- Receive feedback on your admission. If positive, please note that you will have two weeks to finalise your registration by:
- Completing, signing and sending back the admission documents
- Pay a deposit of €1000
- Starting date: September 2015
- Language: English
- Location: Brussels
- Tuition: 15,000 euros (contact us for more information on financial aid conditions)
- Early-Bird discount: Receive a 10% discount by submitting your application before March 31st, 2015
- Contact: Aurélie Messina, Programme Coordinator
Tel.: +32 (0)2 650 39 15