Click here to take the quiz.
- 2818:00 -21:0028-03-2017Solvay Brussels School of Economics & ManagementAvenue Franklin Roosevelt 42 1050 Brussels, BelgiumJoin the information session of your preferred Advanced Master:
- 6.15pm: start of the sessions for Creativity & Marketing, Political Economy & Quantitative Finance
- 7.15pm: start of the sessions for Financial Markets & Innovation & Strategic Management/ & Entrepreneurship
- 31All day31-03-2017Candidates applying to the Advanced Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship before March 31st 2017 can run for the following merit-based tuition fee waivers:1st place: EUR 30002nd Place: EUR 20003rd Place: EUR 1000Applicants who wish to apply must write an essay of 1500 words (+/- 10%) on one of the following topics:
- Why is social innovation important?
- Why are most of the disruptive innovations initiated by startups?