Last October 1st, 2016, more than a hundred students of the Academic year 2015-2016 (the 1st one of Innovation & Entrepreneurship, the 3rd one for the other Advanced Master courses), surrounded by their closed ones, received their Advanced Master degree. Joy to see classmates after the summer holidays, happiness to spend time with relatives, pride to finally receive the degree that has required so much time, effort and work… The ceremony was for sure full of emotions! Let’s wish our graduates the best of luck and success for the start of their career!
- 2818:00 -21:0028-03-2017Solvay Brussels School of Economics & ManagementAvenue Franklin Roosevelt 42 1050 Brussels, BelgiumJoin the information session of your preferred Advanced Master:
- 6.15pm: start of the sessions for Creativity & Marketing, Political Economy & Quantitative Finance
- 7.15pm: start of the sessions for Financial Markets & Innovation & Strategic Management/ & Entrepreneurship
- 31All day31-03-2017Candidates applying to the Advanced Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship before March 31st 2017 can run for the following merit-based tuition fee waivers:1st place: EUR 30002nd Place: EUR 20003rd Place: EUR 1000Applicants who wish to apply must write an essay of 1500 words (+/- 10%) on one of the following topics:
- Why is social innovation important?
- Why are most of the disruptive innovations initiated by startups?